Symbaroum Core Rulebook
1 in stock
Symbaroum is the primary setting for the eponymous roleplaying game. The world is a dark, fantasy implementation with a rich history and various cultures.
The Core Rulebook includes:
– 5 playable races and 3 archetypes, divided into 15 occupations, as a basis for character creation.
– 35 abilities, 25 mystical powers, 33 rituals and a large number of weapons and armors to make each character unique
– Detailed guidelines for how to create adventures: 38 monsters and adversaries, and 19 monstrous traits to arm the characters’ enemies with
– More than 50 pages describing the game world’s history, geography and cultures, focusing on four particular settings: the Forest of Davokar, the fortune hunter’s town of Thistle Hold, the Ambrian capital Yndaros and the cliff of Karvosti where the barbarian clans convene
– Symbaroum is a complete roleplaying game: all you need to play is paper, pen, and a dice set