The Lost Citadel Roleplaying: A Setting Sourcebook for 5E
2 in stock
The Lost Citadel Roleplaying is a unique post-apocalyptic setting for Fifth Edition, where the risen Dead threaten the living. Yet battling the Dead, from lowly shamblers to the godlike Prince of Tears, is only half the story. Redoubt is a city of many cultures, crushed within a fortress stolen from the dwarves, and reborn with slavery, dangerous streets, and selfish lords. Will you climb this rotted ladder to power, or break chains and crowns to unite Redoubt against the bitter end?
Zileska is a world ravaged by death and tainted with Woe: the supernatural force of corruption. In The Lost Citadel Roleplaying, you’ll find new and modified rules to support a world claimed by the Dead, whose influence twists magic itself. That includes:
- A deeply realized setting of many cultures, peoples, and factions, all on the brink of destruction—unless you intervene.
- The peoples and cultures of Zileska, now confined to Redoubt, the last city, from the oppressed dwarves and sorcery-mad elves, to vividly realized human cultures and the ghûl, canine eaters of the dead.
- A new and modified array of character classes fitting a world claimed by the Dead. Discover new variations of the Barbarian, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger, Rogue, and Warlock classes, or adopt the ways of the Beguiler, Penitent, Sage, and Warrior Monk.
- New feats, backgrounds, and other character options, including the martial arts of Redoubt, which run the gamut from vicious street fighting to the noble art of armored combat.
- New equipment and magic items, fitting the desperate streets of Redoubt.
- A host of new undead with which to test your characters’ wits and will. Will they face down the horror of a grim aggregate, the terror of a forlorn child, or even the power of a mighty malevolent?
- A full-color, 15” x 22” double-sided poster map of Redoubt.
- Original fiction by award-winning dark fantasist Elizabeth Hand.