World Wide Wrestling: Second Edition
Out of stock
World Wide Wrestling: Second Edition combines all of the material from the original World Wide Wrestling RPG and the International Incident supplement into one streamlined, updated game that supports both quickly getting to the action and long-term dynamic exploration of the promotion around the wrestlers.
This game enables you to create your own professional wrestling franchise through play, showcasing satisfying and surprising storylines. It’s about feuds, championships, betrayal, and righteous victory. It’s about the clash of good and evil on the grandest stage. It’s about whether you’ve got what it takes. And, in the end, it’s about what the audience thinks of your efforts.
This is a 260-page color softcover book, 6.675” x 10.25” (graphic novel size). It collects and revises all of the material published for the original World Wide Wrestling and its supplements. It includes:
- Easy-to-learn rules for in-ring action, backstage drama and the development of pro wrestling storylines that tie them together.
- Tools for players unfamiliar with the genre to participate, while supporting fans in playing out their favorite wrestling tropes.
- Support for the Promotion as a character, along with playing out slices of life on the road between performances.
- Gimmicks, match stipulations and background information for playing out a variety of wrestling traditions, from Lucha Libre to British Grappling.
- Essays and interviews with astute wrestling fans and game designers about the joys of wrestling and how the two forms relate to each other.
… and more!
World Wide Wrestling is Powered by the Apocalypse.